TAILOR TO MEASURE/MADE TO ORDER
1. We offer no refunds in any case, as we sell custom-made products. According to international law, as we cannot reuse or resell the product (the item having been especially made for the individual according to their custom design), there is no resale value, and thus we are not required to accept returns.
2. In case of fit issues and necessary alterations, we cannot be held responsible, as an allowance of 480 NOK for the customer to alter the product locally is included in our service. Paul Peart is an online ordering platform for custom-made clothing, and adjustments to the clothing may be necessary (trial and error) to find your best feeling fit. However, in our shop section you will find various designs and brands which is not subject to the allowance for altering.
3. Online custom suits is sometimes difficult to perfect fit without going to a tailor, where you generally have 3-4 fittings. This point needs to be clarified, as we provide high quality hand made suits available online or offline in today’s tailor-made/custom-made business. However, the allowance of 480 NOK is provided to all customers to perfect/fine tune their suits at their own will.
4. Standard sizes can also be purchased in our online shop section.
5. The garment is tailor-made and there is an allowance of 1.5 cm for length and sleeve length. This is the standard allowance in quality control for custom-made suits.
6. For customers using the body measurements option, we can quarantee a perfect fit if you fully follow instructions as show in the videos. The addition differs for each body type. Usually the fit should be perfect, but each person’s viewpoint and feeling on the garment may differ. That is the reason we provide the alteration allowance for every customer.
7. If the style chosen is produced wrong, we will remake the suits without any charges, however the customer needs to return the suit by the most economical means possible.
8. The fabric images on our web interface is for visualization only. It is difficult to guarantee the exact color due to differences in screen monitors, brightness, contrast etc.
9. For large quantities of suit orders, there is a possibility of a slight difference of 0.5 to 1 inch in the measurements. As this is our ready made production, each suit order is cut and made individually unlike ready-made mass production.
10. The first time a customer orders any custom-made product there is a chance that the fit is not 100% perfect. The need for minor alteration of the product or size adjustment might be necessary. Incorrect measuring does not qualify as production error.
11. In the case of a production error, the customer is required to take and upload a picture of him/herself wearing the product displaying the error and email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. For the pants, the style of the bottom is viewpoint-based. The boot cut may differ for a shorter person as opposed to a taller person. If you would like to fine tune, you can easily consult your local alterations tailor to adjust the item using your allowance.
13. Paul Peart suits are made by skilled tailors, and we try to match pin stripes/lines/patterns at the shoulders. Please note that matching lines at the shoulders may cause slight to medium puckle at the shoulder on some body types. If the customer prefers to ensure smooth shoulders over the matching of pin stripes/lines/patterns, please notify us within 24 hours of having placed your order via email.
14. It is most likely that you will have to pay the customs fees in Europe. We cannot be responsible for these charges by your countries tax and customs.
15. For the sleeve length, we give a lot of fabric allowance, to make any potentially necessary sleeve adjustments possible. Please note, than for working button sleeves, adjustments are not possible, so we encourage our customers to double check their sleeve length measurements properly.
16. As we are an online tailoring enterprise, our fabrics (unlike standard mass manufactured garment companies) are selectively milled in separate lots, in line with our tradition. As such differences in shading of a product of the same fabric (due to variations in the dying process) are possible, especially when re-ordering the same fabric at with different order numbers, or at different times.
FORGET ABOUT SIZE DESIGN YOUR OWN
FOUR EASY STEPS FOR EVERY INCH OF YOUR UNIQUE CUSTOM MADE EXPERIENCE
DESIGN – CHOOSE YOUR FABRIC – CHOOSE YOUR OPTION – TAKE YOUR MEASURMENTS.
On measurements/stage 4 you will be guided by videos from start to finish by just clicking in each box.